Random Crap the Movie Random Crap the Movie

wait a minute....

do you think you could at least send me mail or talk to me or something before you put my music in??? anyways the story didnt make too much sense... you should work on the story.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Actually, we can use any music in the portal we want, as long as we give credit.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 3

Dude you are the chosen one

it was said a long time ago when flash was created that one person over time would reveal themself to be the chosen one and one of the programmers put in a gift of ..... chocolate for that person, so you must be the one go forth and recieve your chocolatey goodness.

basically it was the best thing ive ever seen in my whole life and it completly pwned!!!!! i wonder wether you ould show it at the cinema... dude you are the bestestestest ever!!!!!!!!

Faction Wars : Episode 2 Faction Wars : Episode 2

ummm

it was actually quit funny although the animation was not too good , this ould be a lreally good movie if you spent a little more time and effort and if you wanted to go really far get flash cs3 upgrade. funny but needs work on the animation.

Popup maker Popup maker

hmmmm

it was good until i realized i couldnt send it to my mate by email or something you no share it with people i mean you've captured exactly what h pop-ups are but not there annoyancy (i think thts a word?) i mean this would be a very good pop-up 2 if i could send it to my friend via email. newho it was good fun. Signed

unknown

Game Builder Game Builder

wow

dude that was excellent man ur a genius i mean i (and im sure many others )was slightly dissapointed when it came up with what would you like a swimming game or a flying game. but man that was really good i'm gonmna put this all over the internet! i really want to haave a gamebuilder 2 with maybe a racing car or a mario type theme you no platform stuff, but what a great start! you've done very well my friend !!!!! signed

unknown

Platform Bounce Platform Bounce

pretty addictive

hey man nice game this can get really addictive once you gwet into it. newho nice music and grafics are pretty cool . one thing i can piont out is them anti grav bals man they are quite irritating if you cant get across a gap without hitting it to boucne u off , also when the ball goes off-screen its quite hard to judge where its gonna land newho pretty cool and hopefully there is a sequel :)

crushy responds:

Cool, thanks for the ten

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

rofl

dude i loveusing that violin in my work, you know the orchestra one ^^ super god use of the loops in garage band my god man^^

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

OMFG!?!?!

That song is godly you should be in lyk production studios m8 earning a lifes living dude get out there and put this somewhere better than newgrounds (no offence negrounds users) somewhere bigger and better dude go to the next level !!!

Kid2Will responds:

I dunno about a lable yet. Nah i'm no where near it.

=Dorvidras= Cool It [Preview] =Dorvidras= Cool It [Preview]

cool

hey man thats pretty cool music you got going ther i hope that we can keep a bit of healthy competitoion going between us :) , loved the b ass solo in the middle !!! newho goosd jovb i look forward to hearing from you in ther future, good wokj!