Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

rofl

dude i loveusing that violin in my work, you know the orchestra one ^^ super god use of the loops in garage band my god man^^

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

OMFG!?!?!

That song is godly you should be in lyk production studios m8 earning a lifes living dude get out there and put this somewhere better than newgrounds (no offence negrounds users) somewhere bigger and better dude go to the next level !!!

Kid2Will responds:

I dunno about a lable yet. Nah i'm no where near it.

=Dorvidras= Cool It [Preview] =Dorvidras= Cool It [Preview]

cool

hey man thats pretty cool music you got going ther i hope that we can keep a bit of healthy competitoion going between us :) , loved the b ass solo in the middle !!! newho goosd jovb i look forward to hearing from you in ther future, good wokj!

In Shining Armor In Shining Armor

hmm

i agree

Billtog responds:

What didn't you like about it? How about leaving some constructive criticism?

Zelda's Lullaby Simple Zelda's Lullaby Simple

very good

its definetly what you said simple lol but very well made its like the games in fron t of me! cool dude.

Soulful Mix Soulful Mix

prettty cooooool

yeh it was anice song but i think it was missinbg that little tune that we all hum along too you know?, very good man im looking forward to a little competition between us :) good song man make some more dude!

=Dorvidras= August (loop) =Dorvidras= August (loop)

good

hey pretty cool man i liked it a lot it was very sort of rexlaxing in a way very cool. check out my song groovy funky unknown stufff. :)

Drum Battle Drum Battle

pretty good

it weas ute a good tune but it was a little repetitive, but not too much but i felt that the snare roll was a bit out of place as the rest of it sounded ite dark and eerie and then just some loud snare, but hey im not one too judge lol good work man.

check out my new song techranimator :)

Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777 Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777

WOW

this is much better than anything i could even dream of doing, i think this is the best song on Newgrounds u PWN !!!!!!! i hope that we can keep a good bond and that we can share knowledge in the future. wow that song is the best!!!!

F-777 responds:

Wow thanks man glad you liked it =D.

[|-Horny-|] [|-Horny-|]

hmmm

that was.... interesting... is that really funk????